How It Works
In 3 Simple Steps
Use Milk Tracker to scan the baby’s wristband ID and milk bottle ID.
The solution is designed to gather all required information to verify a correct match.
Once verified by the system, the nurse may proceed to feed the baby with added confidence.
- Reduce patient feeding risks
- Help reduce misfeeds
- Track correct scans and misscans
- Increase baby’s safety with milk verification
- Track feeding times via the feeding schedule module
- Access records anywhere in the hospital space
- Document and maintain baby’s feeding history
- Improve staff performance with an easy to use interface
- Provide full reports to staff managers
- Support for mother’s milk bank
- Help preserve milk bottle inventory with an improved workflow
No medical, government or regulatory agency has approved, authorized, verified or otherwise consented to any statement herein and the same have not been empirically tested, supported by scientific data or otherwise validated.
- Designed and developed to integrate into existing infrastructure
- Support for ADT messages utilizing the HL7 standards
- Robust & scalable
- HIPAA and related regulations compliant
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of patients
Track Every Single Scan
Find useful feeding statistics for all babies across the NICU
Potential misfeedings caught by the Milk Tracker system
Track any labeling issues that may require a manual override
Useful for trends and usage statistics for donor milk